Tuesday 14 February 2017

About Me


I'm a girl that live on a small island, Penang. I grew up in a family of 5, I have two little brothers, I'm the eldest. It makes me a stronger girl among others because the eldest have the biggest responsibility in every aspect. I loved to surround with positive people, to gain more positive vibe. I hate being sad, so I don't watch Korean drama (because the drama is mostly touching or crying scene all the way). 

Besides that, the horror movie is a big no for me, it will be stuck in my brain for the whole damn week or what not, it is hard for me to get rid of it. I think the best way of getting rid of the horror movie is to watch it on an evening instead of night, so I can do shopping to relax myself. 

I believe that buying new stuff can release tension and also bring happiness to me, especially buying a worthy stuff. For example, an item that cost rm200 but selling it at rm30 would me make have a high satisfaction on purchasing :p I definitely love buying cheaper stuff, I'm not stingy but a smart consumer 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I am born in Penang, My name is Li Min.
I will enjoy to do the thing what I interest. I am a people always feeling emotiveπŸ˜„πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜“πŸ˜‹πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅.
Easy make happy is the word i like to use. In our life, every people like easy  no matter in workplace, school, or home.


At home I was the youngest. I have a sister, from small to large to her as my idol, because my sister is very smart and beautiful. Secondary school is my most enjoyable and beautiful, I meet a good friend. In the meantime, although there have been unpleasant things but eventually resolved. My character is  in front of the people who are not familiar is very silent, but with friends I will like a small child, nonsense, crazy. Others people say that the character is hard to change, but I have some changes.


I love to eat, but I do not like to eat vegetables and also choose food to eat. When meet the food that I like, I will eat much. I think everyone is friendly and  we cannot simply have any opinion to someone we are not recognized. People and people must respect each other. I dislike animal example dog, cat, and etc.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I am Min Jing. I am born in Butterworth also can say I'm born in the Butterworth hospital >-<
i have many family members, especially my aunties, uncle and cousin. so I'am born in a huge family.
we alway keep in touch and build up a good relationship with them.
this is my family member~~

In the family, only me like art, like sketching or draw something special.  Although I'm like art, but I relly dislike water colour because it is difficult to control.  A good art work, will bring out an amazing feeling to the other people.   
The two picture is my some artwork before:

This Adele picture, is my first artwork try to combine two different action in the A2 size drawing paper. (use 2 B, 5 B, 8B and HB to draw it)
for this artwork is my first time draw it in the colour paper with using different type colour pencil.
(combine the cheap colour pencil and expensive colour pencil).
Size of the colour paper is the biggest size i never try before. (size is a manila card size, before cut it).
my life purpose is when living don't do something make you feeling regret because our life never have second times, and living in the happy daily life. Smile ^^.😏😏😏😏😊😊😊😊
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I live in Kepala Batas since I was 0 years old. 


 Kepala Batas is the border of Pulau Pinang, it is between Sungai Dua and Sungai Petani. My name is Chia Ying, sub name in Facebook is Dinosaur. This sub name is because of my sisters feel my appetite is like a dinosaur. 

Before I was in high school, my mother was a tailor.  So every time my performance or birthday party clothes are made by my mom.  YA. actually, at the time, I hope my mom can buy new clothes  for me because I felt Itchy when wearing the clothes made by my mom.


ya, I look like unhappy, but actually I'm HAPPY . 


I have three elder sisters and one elder brother. So, u heard it, I’m younger in the family. 
My older sister with me is different 19 years old, so most of the people think my mother is my grandmom. Probably not my mother and my sister look mature, just because I look young. 


For me, the most important thing about life is that people around me are healthy and happy
I believe it, Happy go lucky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should homosexuality be legalized in every country?

What is ho mos exu al ity?  Homosexuality  is  romantic  attraction,   sexual attraction  or  sexual behavior  between members of ...